Warning: if you use your web browser settings to refuse all cookies, you won’t be able to log in to your Online Account with us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as a computer or mobile phone) when you browse websites. Almost all websites use them. They help us to distinguish you from other visitors. They also help us to customise our web pages by remembering your preferences, such as font size.
When you return to our websites, we use the information in the cookie to recognise your last session. This improves the quality of your experience on our websites.
- continually improve our websites
- improve speed and security of our websites
- remember your search settings during and between visits
- let you share pages with social networks like Facebook and add comments to our site
- make our marketing more efficient so you should only see advertising or promotions that are relevant to you, eg via Google or Facebook.
- collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information
- send personally identifiable data to third parties.
What type of cookies do we use?