How do I register with SWLocums?
To register with the agency we require copies of:
- Completed Registration form Download Registration Form (.doc)
- CV - Your most recent CV complete with references Download CV Template
- References - Names and contact details of professional referees to cover the last 5 years of your employment/education
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Certificate – DBS Check. Please send a copy if issued within the past 12 months
- Qualification Certificates – Health and Care Professions Council - HCPC registration Certificate or your HCPC number so we can check the website
- Current passport + Visa/Work Permit (if applicable)
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- TWO Utility Bills (dated within the last 3 months)
- Proof of National Insurance (NI card or anything containing your NI number received from the Inland revenue)
- Bank details or Limited Company/Umbrella details including Certificate of Incorporation
The golden rule is - The more information we have at initial registration
The quicker we will be able to secure you the perfect placement
What if I do not have a current DBS Check?
If you do not have a current DBS we can place an application immediately for you online via our amazingly fast e-bulk system, just click on the link below
Organisation Reference - LOCUMS
Password - Locums2010
We recommend also registering for the DBS update service.
Following the receipt of your DBS you can register for the DBS Update Service by clicking on this link
This will prolong the lifespan of your DBSfrom 1 year to 3 years.
Do I need to complete any additional documents?
A list of downloadable, client specific documents can be found below.
- Matrix Criminal Convictions Declaration 0414
- Matrix SCM Limited - Right To Work Confirmation 2015-01-20 - for merge SW Locums 2015
- Matrix confidentiality Agreement 0414 (2)
- Enfield Declaration of Interests v3
- Thurrock Council Data Protection Level 1
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard Verification Record
Where can i find all the forms?
- Brent DBS form Updated
- Brent Declaration of Interests
- Brent Policy on Access to Information
- Brent temp handbook
- Croydon Confidentiality Agreement
- Essex Protocol Form (HR8)
- Essex Supplier worker handbook v1 0
- Havering Agency Workers - Confidentiality Agreement
- Havering Agency Workers Declaration of Interests
- Havering Confirmation of Vetting Completion V01 - 074554
- Havering DBS Risk Assesment Sign Off Sheet V01- 074555
- Havering Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Declaration
- LB Bromley Confidentiality agreement
- LB Bromley Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- LBBD Agency Workers Declaration of Interests
- LBBD Briefing Guide - Supplier v 2
- LBBD Confidentiality Agreement v 2 & DOI
- LBBD Re-engagement of Former Council Employees
- LBBD Rehab of Offenders
- Redbridge Confidentiality Agreement
- Redbridge Medical Questionnaire & Disclosure of Disability
- Redbridge Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Declaration 2nd Tier Supplier
- Redbridge Relationship Declaration Form