SW Locums are looking for an Adults Team Manager for the Fenland Older Peoples Team based at Hereward Hall, March, in Cambridgeshire.
The client has a longstanding history of being a supportive and well managed.
Interviews are being undertaken via MS Teams.
They are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want their workforce to reflect this diversity.
We are united with our client in believing this is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
- DipSW, CQSW or equivalent qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Current Enhanced DBS.
- An experienced manager with strong practice knowledge and great communicating and coaching skills
- Ability to use Mosaic experience desirable
- Service Delivery – manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed, shortfalls identified and services delivered within capacity and within departmental and partnership polices.
- Prolific UK Safeguarding and risk management experience
- Service and team development – This Team currently has an action plan in place to improve practice, we require anyone joining to support this fully.
- Must be proficient in using Performance Management Information systems
- Must have experience in managing Adult Safeguarding s42 enquiries
During the pandemic our client is working flexibly and it will be necessary to be office based on a rota basis and face to face visits continue to be undertaken.
SW Locums are a small, personable agency who will provide you with the personal care you can rely on, including:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.