SW Locums require a Childrens Centre Administrator. All applicants MUST have experience in working in a similar environment.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Children’s Centre office manager to provide a high quality administrative service supporting the smooth day to day functioning of the children’s centre.
Full time Monday to Friday.
Key functions include:
- Providing a welcoming and sensitive reception for families attending the Centre
- Supporting office finance systems/data inputting/ processes
- Providing a wide range of administrative support for the family support
- Supporting locality teams and nursery.
As a requirement, the candidate must have a sufficient reception duty and data inputting experience.
The post holder will be office based at one of Camden’s designated children’s centres.
There will be occasional visits to other centres or council/voluntary/statutory agency offices or venues.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of using database systems. Working experience and knowledge of MS office packages including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Desirable to have experience using oracle and aspien finance systems
- Understanding of confidentiality issues within a service framework and with special reference to the safe management of electronic data.
- Experience of working with families as well as with a range of professionals.
- Experience of providing high quality ‘front of house’ reception services that create a welcoming and supportive environment.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.