SW Locums are looking to hire an Assistant Team Manager (ATM) for the Children & Family MASH team in Buckinghamshire, based in Aylesbury.
To supervise staff, qualified and unqualified, as delegated by the Team Manager to ensure the
continuity of service delivery by the team.
▪ To manage the teams’ duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
▪ To provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
▪ To liaise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear
▪ To ensure that the views of children and young people are represented.
▪ To ensure an adequate induction of new staff.
▪ To act as a resource for other team members in working with complex referrals or contacts, as
determined by the Team Manager to ensure the continuity of service delivery by the team.
▪ To oversee aspects of the team functioning, as delegated by the Team Manager
▪ To contribute to the delivery of training staff, carers and clients and/or undertake practice teaching
for students on professional qualifying course, support to staff on NVQ and PQ training.
▪ To support the performance development of team members.
▪ Following referral, to establish the service user’s eligibility for assessment and determine the level of
▪ With the Team Manager, help to maintain thresholds across the service.
▪ With the Team Manager, ensure cases records are maintained on ICS.
At SW Locums you will benefit from working for an agency established for over 11 years and with over 50years social work experience.
you will also receive: