SW Locums are looking for a competent and confident qualified social worker to work as a Deputy Team manager in this Leaving Care Team. Candidates must have exceptional UK experience in a similar statutory setting.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification children and families work
- 2 years Statutory work, including child protection
- Child care legislation and relevant guidance, regulations and standards of best practice
- Family Court procedures
- DOH Guidance, Working Together To Safeguard Children and the Assessment Framework
- Awareness of Issues arising from child abuse inquiries
- Literacy and numeracy to the required level
- DipSW/CQSW equivalent
- Post qualifying supervision of SW’s or students
- Basic training in management competencies
- Children Act/Child Protection
At SW Locums you will benefit from working for an agency established for over 11 years and with over 50years combined social work experience.
you will also receive:
- Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.