SW Locums are looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker with extensive UK Mental Health experience, to work in this well established and supportive team in Barnet.
Successful candidates will show:
- Relevant experience of operating effectively as a practicing Social Worker with a similar client group.
- Understanding and experience of operating with a comprehensive assessment framework including self assessment.
- Experience of working with people with complex mental health issues.
- Experience of preparing clear and accurate correspondence, reports and other written documentation.
- Understanding and experience of working with people with a mental health issue within a care environment.
- Experience of working with people within a social care model of mental health and working with health professionals to meet the medical, physical needs of
- Record of high performance in successfully delivering a customer focused service to demanding targets and objectives.
- Experience of actively and effectively participating in cross-functional networks and local groups.
- Experience of group working.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.