SW Locums require an Experienced social worker for the Family Support team in Bath. All candidates Must have extensive CIN, CP and Court experience.
Professional expertise required:
- Knowledge of Children Act 1989 and 2004.
- Knowledge of Assessment Framework.
- Understanding of needs-led planning and review for Looked After Children as well as child protection knowledge.
- Knowledge of child development and family dynamics.
- Able to communicate with and undertake direct work with children of different ages, needs and cultural backgrounds.
- Able to work through interpreters with families and children from a wide range of linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to assess culture specific parenting and make an informed child centred judgement about appropriateness/acceptability.
- Maintains sound professional knowledge through training, reading and networking with colleagues.
- Contributes and pools advice and information to colleagues and can reflect on and learn from mistakes.
- Incorporates new guidance and procedure into work quickly and effectively.
- Good workload management skills and able to manage fluctuating demands of caseload and significant levels of pressure.
- Demonstrates flexibility.
- Committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children.
- Workload management skills.
- Able to write structured, clear reports..
- Experience of using computers on a business network running Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint ) , email and Internet.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums support the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.