SW locums require a qualified social worker who has previous experience in a UK Community Mental Health Team.
All applicants will require an enhanced DBS or be registered with the DBS Update Service and hold current registration with Social Work England.
This role required Social Workers experienced in Dementia care and other Mental Health conditions.
The role will be in the Bath and NES area.
The role will involve working with people with complex and enduring mental health conditions.
There is flexibility on remote working and hours although there will be an expectancy for some office work.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Promotion of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great pay rates paid, fast and accurately.
- Your own mature consultant, with long established experience within the industry.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.