SW Locums are looking for an Social Work England registered Qualified Social Worker to work in the integrated multi- disciplinary teams with the following skills and experience:
- Registered social worker and ideally beyond the ASYE stage ( i.e., not newly qualified). We will consider NQ staff if they put in a strong application.
- Experience of adult mental health and in a multi -disciplinary setting.
- Sound skills in risk assessment and risk management including use of the Care Programme Approach.
- If someone is an AMHP, that would be excellent, but it’s not essential to the role.
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues, service users and their families.
- Clear understanding of equality and diversity issues and how they impact on mental health.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and apply themselves in a fast pace and pressured environment.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.