SW Locums are looking for a very experienced Administrator with substantial experience within HR Support. Some excel skills would be beneficial.
The role requires working office hours and a mix of both office and home working.
You must have right to work in the UK and demonstratable experience of continued work in a similar role within the UK.
Must hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to either their own car or a pool car in order to undertake the duties of the role, unless other forms of transport are available and viable to perform the role.
• Provide administrative support and advise to our customers including business areas within the councils
• Support the HR function with all administrative tasks that assist in the efficient delivery of services to customers, including billing
• Coach managers in the operation of HR systems and processes that ensure the effective maintenance of employment details throughout the employee lifecycle
• Producing variation to contract letters and correspondence in relation to employees and temporary staff
• Provide advice to customers about employment legislation and local policies relating to temporary staff
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers to assist with the generation of commercial opportunities and income
• Establish constructive, seamless working relationships with other teams in HR.
Specific Qualifications and Experience
• Experience of working in a public sector environment
Personal Qualities & Attributes
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to manage own workload
• Patience and tenacity to support customers
• Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and consider their specific needs
With SW Locums you can rely on: