SW Locums are looking for an established and conscientious Qualified Social Worker to hold a caseload and provide assessment, care planning, intervention and family support to children and families in Bracknell.
- Your role will be to assess & identify the needs of children and families referred and negotiate delivery of services by determining how these needs can be best met in accordance with statutory responsibilities and council policies using best value principles.
- To work alongside partner agencies e.g. voluntary & statutory and within the context of the care plan for children and families to ensure the provision of appropriate and effective services.
- Promote listening to children at every opportunity; ensuring their views are heard,recorded and acted upon in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To ensure access to translation & interpretation services as necessary. •To develop and maintain accurate case records and comply with the Department’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To contribute to the development of services to children and families by attending and contributing positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated and effective services for children in need of support and protection.
- To attend regular supervision and with the supervisor, be able to set clear goals and interventive strategies.
- To regularly monitor and evaluate casework and bring to the attention of the supervisor any resource shortfalls.
- To make effective use of time and be able to prioritise workload.
- To contribute to the team duty rota.
- To provide cover for the work of other team members and other additional duties commensurate with the level of the job (the nature of these will vary according to experience, competencies and the grade of the post).
Benefits of working with SW Locums:
- You will receive the support and knowledge of your own personal experienced consultant 24/7
- Knowledge that your requirement and recruitment process will be managed by a vastly experienced, supportive and dedicated consultant
- Free Enhanced DBS completed upon registration in a role
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fastest Payments available
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive up to £500 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role? and place it via SW Locums to receive £350 for bringing the business to SW Locums*
- Free on-going training opportunities and funding upon placement.
SW Locums follow the Government Guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme