SW Locums are wanting to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work in a Fostering team in Bradford. The role is on a temporary basis with an option to extend. Any applicants need to have experience of working in fostering and working with foster carers including strong assessment skills.
Workers need to have an understanding of National Minimum Standards and Fostering Regulations as well as Care Planning Act.
We are seeking experienced social workers who have a minimum of five years post-qualifying experience.
You will be expected to:
– Provide leadership and be accountable for the performance and quality of work within a single social work team.
– Ensure that children and families referred to the team are provided with appropriate assessments and plans relevant to their needs.
– Directly contribute to improving the resilience and independence of Bradford’s children, young people and their families
Skills and Experience
- Joining a team and will be completing annual reviews on fostering carers.
- Supervising fostering carers.
- Essential to have background knowledge of doing connected person assessments viability and for F work.
- Knowledge of Panel matters is also required.
- Knowledgeable of the fostering sector.
What you need:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
With SW Locums you are guaranteed:
- Magnificent Industry leading referral and “find your own” placement incentive
- YOU WILL receive your pay via Faster payments as soon as possible. and accurately.
- Superior guidance and support form our vastly experienced team, available 24/7.
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement.SW Locums is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.