SW Locums are looking for Housing Assessment Officers who have skills and knowledge in processing UK Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support New Claims and Change in Circumstances along with DHPs, Resident Social Funds, Reconsiderations, Appeals, Complaints, UC stop Award Notices.
- To assist customers by accurately determining their entitlement to Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support, Local Welfare Assistance, Social Care financial assistance and concessionary travel.
- To provide first contact resolution to customers across a range of services and a variety of access channels, maintaining the highest standard of customer care at all times.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with relevant legislation and guidance, Council policies, procedures and standards to ensure the delivery of excellent services to customers.
- Knowledge and experience of providing a customer focussed advice, information, enquiry, transactions and complaints handling in a demanding customer facing environment across various access channels (face to face, telephone, post and online).
- An understanding of Housing Benefits, Council Tax Support, Council Tax and Social Care Financial Assessments.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word packages and the ability to effectively use a range of IT systems and applications.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Use of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.