SW Locums are looking for a Senior Practitioner to work in a role within Children’s Services. The role is to assist with the transition to independence (TTI) Care Leavers.
Fixed rate of £35 per hour immediate start required.
Candidates must have previous experience within LAC/ CiC, care leavers or CP.
The individual will need:
- Recognised and relevant professional qualification e.g. DipSW, CQSW, CSS.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Considerable post qualifying (relevant) experience in a local authority child care setting.
- Evidence of on-going continuous professional development and knowledge of current legislation and practice relating to children and young people’s services.
- The ability to mentor or supervise staff.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills, including handling difficult and sensitive issues.
- Excellent Assessment and Analytical Skills.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
*Terms and conditions apply to bonus and referral schemes*