SW locums require UK experienced Senior Practitioners in Safeguarding / Court Team.
You will be expected to have extensive and relevant post-qualification experience of children and families social work within a statutory, voluntary or independent sector organisation.
Comprehensive knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation, regulations and guidance such as national assessment framework.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Have Knowledge of the range of services which are available to children and families and of the organisational framework within which they are provided.
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics.
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- Degree, Masters, C.Q. S.W., Dip.S.W. or equivalent.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- A Satisfactory Enhance Disclosure & Barring Service Check. DBS.
SW Locums will give you:
- Support of fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great pay rates paid, fast and accurately.
- Your own mature consultant, with long established experience within the industry.
- Straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.