SW Locums are looking for residents of Camden to operate as Test & Trace Officers.
We require up to 90 test and trace workers for mass lateral testing.
Only Residents of Camden will be considered.
The Site Operative is a customer-facing role responsible for supporting the customer through the end-to-end testing experience and supporting wider site operations. Working across a number of positions, key activities include managing social distancing through orderly queuing, supporting customers through registration, providing verbal guidance on the testing process and regular cleaning of the site.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Desired Skills and Traits
• Hours of operating at the moment are 9-5 mon-fri (although this may increase as we go into the New year) and we have agreed that the centre will be closed 23-27th Dec.
• This role is for a Test operative (showing people how to do the test)
• Lateral Flow Tests are self administered and our staff at the site who tell people how to administer the tests will be protected by PPE and most likely screens as well.
• The sites are described as ‘clean’ sites as only people without symptoms are tested (so for that respect it’s the same as any of our services where we have members of the public attending)
• As there is currently no shielding in place, we could require anybody to work at the centre. However from a pragmatic perspective it makes sense if we avoid those employees who are clinically extremely vulnerable to start off with.