SW Locums are looking for a Social Work England Registered Social Worker to work in the Mental Health Team in Exeter.
This role is for a Senior Mental Health Practitioner.
You will need to be a registered practitioner. This role entails working as a care coordinator for clients who have a mental health disorder.
This role is offered initially for 3 months but has the potential to extend.
This is a full time position at 37 hour per week, 9-5 Monday-Friday.
Working as a care coordinator for clients who have a mental health disorder
Lone working, working with clients who are either at risk to themselves others or self-neglect
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.