SW Locums are looking for a IT Specialist able to complete a Dynamics 365 (D365) Test Lead in Havering. The D365 Test Lead will have to specialise in both D365 and the professional competence of Test Management.
We are recruiting a D365 Test Lead who have the requisite experience of delivering manual and automated testing of Dynamics 365 Projects, Dynamics 365 Customer portal, User Experience Design and Digital initiatives.
The successful candidate will manage the end-to-end test activities, from unit testing through to UAT.
They will also be highly integral to the achievement of our plan to transfer product knowledge to the internal London Borough of Havering (LBH) staff.
The Digital Platform/ CRM Programme has a dependency to replace the obsolete CRM 2011 platform with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform ensuring that the product is fit for purpose, meets business and resident expectations, and delivers on the ‘customer centric’ design approach.
- Establish and refine best practices on Unit Testing, Functional testing, Automated testing, Performance testing and User Acceptance Testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
- Provide direction and guidance for test process improvements and establishment of policies
- Acting as a conduit for top-down/bottom-up communication, escalating issues of significance to Functional Lead or Programme Manager as appropriate which may involve working with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
- Educate test consultants about Dynamics 365 Practice and Project best practices and procedures
- Resource internal test colleagues for Dynamics 365 projects as needed
- Evaluate and improve the quality of Dynamics 365 projects.
- Help in developing internal test management capabilities
Why Work with SW Locums?
- You will receive ubroken support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable Specialist consultant.
- We recommend of FCSA Approved Umbrellas.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation voucher scheme, offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- Access to Shopping voucher scheme with all major high street stores*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply.