SW Locums are looking for a Hospital Discharge Social Worker to work in a role covering a 7 day shift pattern for our retained client.
As an experience Qualified Social Worker you will ensure that Older & Younger Adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and will ensure Safeguarding Adults responsibilities are met. Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring safe and timely discharges from hospital.
You must have access to a vehicle during working hours.
At SW Locums you can expect:
- A personal one-one service from your own dedicated consultant with over 10 years experience recruiting in to this sector.
- Trading for over 10 years in this sector gives us access to many clients who we have developed long standing, established relationships with.
- SW Locums are top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London and the surrounding counties, meaning all jobs are released to us first.
- Referral bonus – up to £500* per person placed.
- Fastest daily payroll in the business.
Main duties of the post will include:
- Undertaking and working with highly complex situations including Safeguarding cases
- Performing the role of Safeguarding Manager on safeguarding cases
- Supervising Community Care Support workers and contributing to their development by ensuring positive outcomes for service users and joint working or undertaking joint visits to MCA or family meetings
- Performing role of duty manager ensuring to work effectively with the Hospital and other neighbouring hospitals in timely allocations and ensuring timely safe discharges into the community
- Contributing to Best Interest Decision making in complex situations/cases
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Must have recent experience in a Hospital Discharge team within the last year
- Experience of Complex Cases