SW Locums are seeking qualified and experienced HCPC registered Educational Psychologists who have experience of working in Local Authority EPSs.
Hours of work is 9:00 am– 5.00 pm (7 hours a day) Monday to Friday (some flexible working arrangements may be made on managements discretion).
This post is rated outside IR35 – so you can use your own LTD company.
Honours degree in Psychology
Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
- To visit designated schools/educational settings that require cover to offer a psychological consultation, assessment and intervention service; this may include a special school or additionally resourced provision.
- To respond to referrals from schools and professional agencies.
- The candidate may be involved in the assessment and review the development of referred pre-school children as part of an early intervention and early years EP team working through children’s centres.
- To advise Enfield Council of the special educational needs and/or disabilities of children referred under the Children & Families Act (2014).
- To liaise with other professionals with regard to referred children and their parents, parental permission having been given.
- To support the service with the delivery of statutory duties, Local Authority priority work and traded services to schools.
- To keep in touch with new developments within the profession.
- To take part in EPS quality assurance through supervision.
- To undertake any additional duties appropriate to the post at the request of the Principal Educational Psychologists.
At SW Locums you will benefit from working for an agency established for over 11 years and with over 50 years combined social work experience.
you will also receive:
- Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.