SW Locums are looking for a reliable and capable Leasehold Services Officer with expert knowledge of local authority leases.
You will be required to:
- Provide accurate and timely information to vendors’ solicitors in response to resale and re-mortgage enquiries, to ensure that all leasehold liabilities are recovered.
- Processing all permissions and enquiries relating to the Lease, including applications for alteration or improvement and lease enforcement.
- Ensure all leasehold account details are accurate including transfer of lease/property ownership, leaseholder contact details and correspondence address.
- Liaise with Property Services Team in relation to lease extensions, keep up to date records and adjust leasehold accounts accordingly.
- Providing Leasehold advice to other departments as necessary.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of time-sheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- We endorse working with FCSA Approved Umbrella companies.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.