SW Locums require a confident and capable, Senior Social Worker/Senior Prac to work in the Frontline CP team in Enfield. The team is very highly regarded and the support network within the team is exemplary. This is a highly desired role with great transport links and flexible working considered.
At SW Locums you can relax in the knowledge that you are being assisted by a well established team of Social Work Consultants who are able to recognise your individual needs and offer accurate advice on your next placement. You are safe in the knowledge you are being looked after and paid very quickly whilst benefitting from access to your own dedicated consultant 24/7.
This role requires:
- Track record of achievement at a management level in a similarly large and complex organisation including:
- Working in a range of roles across social care including different client groups
- Effectively providing support and supervision to staff in delivering outcome focused and cost effective assessments, support plans and services
- The effective implementation of a performance management system and dealing with the poor performance of staff
- Ensuring that the statutory duties of staff are understood and met
- Experience of supporting the Team Manager and assisting when managing a team’s performance and budgets
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Certificate Qualification in Social Work / Diploma in Social Work or its equivalent.
- Evidence of current registration with HCPC/SWE.
- Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Plus substantial post-qualifying experience including statutory work with Children and their families.
- An in-depth knowledge of the delivery of services to children and their families and the current issues and legislation affecting them.
All placements via SW Locums are strictly undertaken following the governments guidelines on ensuring safety for individuals during the risk of Covid-19.