SW Locums are looking to recruit an excellent social worker to place into post in Enfield Social Services Children & Family Child Protection Team.
Candidates must be HCPC Experienced, Hold an enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service and be comfortable working Frontline Child Protection.
This is a highly regarded role, offering great support and career development form an experienced and understanding team.
• Extensive child protection experience.
• A clear understanding of the child protection procedures. • Is able to carry out comprehensive child and family assessments and conference reports with clear and concise analysis.
• Able to complete court statements that demonstrate the journey of the child/ren and identify risk. • Is able to keep to deadlines and is conscious of keeping records up to date an in order at all times.
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly with parents, young people and professionals.
• Has an understanding of domestic abuse, CSE, gangs and drug use with adults and young people. • Has a clear understanding of the Public Law Outline Process. Please do not send me any CV’s of ASYE’s, non-qualified social workers, or workers with no child protection experience.