SW Locums are actively seeking to recruit the services of Family Support Workers to work on the Isle of Anglesey. This is a terrific opportunity for social work assistants or Children’s support workers to gain a varied experience and add to their career development.
- Knowledge of current legislation and Welsh Government Policy relating to Flying Start programme
- Relevant Level 3 & 5 qualification in either Early Years/Childcare/Playwork or a commitment to commence within 6 months of start of post.
- Child Protection training undertaken or willingness to complete.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Motivated to deliver a high quality service
- Ability to deal in a professional, non-discriminatory manner with people in demanding and difficult circumstances.
- The ability to establish good working relationships with other professionals and families.
- Ability to communicate to a high standard, verbally and written in Welsh and English
- Effective use of ICT to support learning.
- Working within the community
- Experience of working with families and/or children with additional needs.
- Experience working with children and families in Health, Education, Social Services or other child and family focused work.
- Working as part of a multi professional team and leading a team
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.