SW Locums are looking for an experienced Child Protection Chair to join our teams as we work to continually improve the service and outcomes for children and families on behalf of Gloucestershire.
This will be for Child Protection Conferences rather than a combined service. Successful candidates must available for an immediate start.
Pay £40 per hour – Flexible working offered.
- To chair Child Protection Conferences for all children and young people being considered for, or subject of, Child Protection Plans in
accordance with the Children Act and Working Together to Safeguard Children.
- To check the quality of reports, planning, preparationand decision making for safeguarding children being considered through the Child Protection Conference process.
- To produce information for the Team Manager and Head of Service on practice issues as evidenced through the Child Protection Conference
process, in order to inform service planning and development.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.