SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced social worker required for working with disabled children and young people aged 0-19. This specialist team works countywide across Gloucestershire and provides all levels of support to some of our most complex children with disabilities (CIN, CP, CiC).
We are looking for someone experienced in this area who has strong assessment, planning and direct work tools. Home working opportunities will be available with part office, part working from home. This should be discussed in interview.
*** Pay rate £41 per hour ****
The client is offering excellent incentives for this role including:
- Flexible/condensed hours
- The option to work from home
- Part-time/reduced hours will be considered
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Accommodation/Travel allowance considered.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Use of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.