SW Locums Are looking to secure the services of an experienced senior social worker within the Assessment team, to carry out single child and family assessment, initial child protection and court work to safeguard and promote the children in need / at risk, based in Hammersmith & Fulham.
With SW Locums you can expect:
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Fastest payment available to the industry via online banking ‘Faster Pay’ service.
- Free DBS application and compliance service
- Your own dedicated highly experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge of management, teams and career development.
1. To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
2. To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
3. To participate in supervision.
4. To participate in team meetings
5. To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
6. To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
7. Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
8. Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
9. Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
10. To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
11. To be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
12. To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department’s priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within Management.
13. To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
14. To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
SW Locums operate an industry leading recommendation bonus scheme – up to £500 available for finding your own post and recommendations – Please contact us to find out more.
SW Locums is an equal opportunities employer.