SW Locums are looking to find an accomplished Administrator/PA with substantial UK experience in a similar setting.
The candidate will be required to provide administrative and PA duties to the Commercial Revenue Team and Head of Strategic Procurement
Candidates with less than 2 years prior experience in this area will be declined.
The duties include: day to day diary and joint mailbox management, Booking meetings with appropriate resources, attending meetings and providing notes and minute taking.
Additional duties include providing support at events organised by the London Construction Programme and and support for procurement implementations.
The successful candidate will be provided training for any procurement specific on system based activities.
Purpose of the role
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Revenue Team and the Head of Strategic Procurement.
- Communicate and liaise with Haringey internal teams/departments to facilitate the timely delivery of project and administrative tasks
- Complete onboarding tasks to support suppliers who want to join the DPS Categories
- Provide support in maintaining project databases
- Provide updates to LCP website
- Liaise with DPS Platform provider on all DPS related matters
- Provide day to day diary management and manage communications via the team mailboxes
- Complete Accreditation and Enrolments for all DPS Categories
- Coordinate the Access Arrangement for all platforms
- Book venues for meetings, supplier briefings and training sessions
- Manage the process of information upload to LCP website, ensuring that all information is accurate and updated
- Assist in data analysis activities across all platforms
- Support with managing compliance issues across all DPS Platforms
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports on income, invoices raised, projections and project registration
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the basic duties and/or the objectives of the post.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.