SW Locums are looking for a Senior Practitioner to work in a role within Adult Services.
• To meet increase in demand of complex case management; this includes the rise in requests for Mental Capacity Act (MCA) Assessments. Support other services, Joint working with Reviews Team to complete MCA as part of annual reviews.
• To support with Court of Protection application and case management with Haringey legal team, particularly around increasing demand for Community Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOL’s), and objections to DOL’s placements.
• The position created will offer supervisory support to staff within the Assessment Service, this will facilitate regular and effective supervision of staff and reduce the number of staff Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager supervises therefore, freeing up time for budget and management tasks.
• Senior practitioner will hold complex cases and support supervisees with complex cases.
• Help with managing absence (within management tier).
• To help to embed good practice.
• The role will support with the move toward locality working and ensure senior operational and management support across the localities.
• To support with the home support model delivery via work within the Assessment Service.
• To help with existing / develop strong working networks within the Assessment Service and co-produce ways of working that support the principles of strengths-based practice with a focus on early intervention, prevention and community solutions.
• To support by providing advice, information and guidance to social workers ensuring that the relevant legislative framework and councils policies are adhered to.
• To support Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager around implementation of The Liberty Protection Safeguards
At SW Locums you will benefit from: