SW Locums are looking for a Social Worker to join the Youth Justice Service with our retained local authority client.
You will be carrying out relevant plans within the framework of the policies.
This role is a full-time, temporary position, rolling contract.
The successful candidate will have Youth Justice experience.
Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Youth Justice Social Worker:
• Progression Opportunities
• Participate in case and personal supervision
• Complete risk and vulnerability assessments
• Manage a case load including referral, community and custodial
• Participate in duty system
Requirements of you as the Youth Justice Social Worker:
• A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
• A valid HCPC registration
• Experience of working within Youth Justice Services
• Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
With SW Locums you will receive unrivalled support and understanding to assist you in every way to have a smooth transition into the role. This is reinforced with our exemplary payroll, offering faster payments, quicker than all our competition.
All placements via SW Locums are strictly undertaken following the governments guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.