SW Locums are looking for a Social Worker to join the Youth Justice Service with our retained local authority client.
You will be carrying out relevant plans within the framework of the policies.
This role is a full-time, temporary position, rolling contract.
The successful candidate will have Youth Justice experience.
Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Youth Justice Social Worker:
• Progression Opportunities
• Participate in case and personal supervision
• Complete risk and vulnerability assessments
• Manage a case load including referral, community and custodial
• Participate in duty system
Requirements of you as the Youth Justice Social Worker:
• A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
• A valid HCPC registration
• Experience of working within Youth Justice Services
• Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
With SW Locums you will receive unrivalled support and understanding to assist you in every way to have a smooth transition into the role. This is reinforced with our exemplary payroll, offering faster payments, quicker than all our competition.