SW Locums are on the hunt for an experienced UK team manager for Children’s services in Haringey. We are looking for a Team Manager for the Social Worker in Schools role, to support with Court Progression and also to support services upon need.
Applicants must have considerable UK experience in a similar setting and have right to work in the UK.
Minimum requirements are:
• Significant UK experience of working within a similar role, including the areas of safeguarding and child protection.
• Experience with care leavers and other vulnerable young people, including care leavers who are parents.
• Evidence of good quality practice, consistent with notions of authoritative practice.
• Either experience of student/staff supervision and/or evidence of training and learning in supervisory skills and techniques.
• Relevant Social Work qualification and Social Work England registration.
• Evidence of post-qualification continuing professional development .
• A recognised management qualification or evidence of participation on an organisational leadership or management development programme.
At SW Locums you will benefit from: