SW Locums are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Children & Young Adults 0-25 Service in Harrow.
You will be the allocated Social Worker for Children and Young Adults 0-25 Disabilities Service, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings, children in receipt of care packages and those in residential placements.
You will also be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated disabled children, young adults and families.
This is a full time, 36 hours a week post with possibility of flexible working. You must be available for immediate start.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years post qualified experience.
- Copdols experience.
- Mental health Capacity knowledge.
- Transitions experience.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience of care package creation for citizens.
- Excellent recording skills.
SW Locums endorse the use of FCSA compliant Umbrella companies
Working with SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering immediate E-Gift Vouchers up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.