SW Locums are looking to fill this post within Mental Health Services. The post is for 2 social worker to work in community recovery Team in Harold Wood. It is a multi-disciplinary Mental Health Team consisting of MH nurses doctors CPNs OTs Support workers and social workers.
We require a Qualified Social Worker with excellent, demonstratable experience within a similar setting.
The role for 36 hours per week.
The work is office based but agile working.
Occasionally people work from home but the workers will have to visit clients in their homes or in the community however, predominantly office based.
You will work on a duty system.
- Significant experience of work within mental health and /or Adult services, including assessments and statutory work.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary inter-agency basis and ability to negotiate on behalf of customers and carers.
- Experience of the application of theoretical models and relevant research.
- Experience of adult safeguarding/protection work.
- Experience of statutory work in relation to Adults.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation and frameworks affecting Adult Social Care.
- Knowledge of current policy and practice, including electronic case management systems. .
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, working within an equal opportunities framework.
- Knowledge of issues involved in working with adults across a range of settings.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.