SW Locums are recruiting for highly trained, Qualified Social Workers wioth extensive UK experience for the post of Team Manager within Children’s services.
Team Managers will be based in one of the following service areas:
- Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHASH) & Assessment
- Locality Based Safeguarding Teams
- Children and Families Disability Team (CFDT)
- Permanence Teams
The role will manage a team of Social Workers (and other staff) within a social care service and a wider Children, Young People and Families Directorate. The key purpose of the role is to ensure high quality social work practice which achieves the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people in need of social work support, assessment and intervention.
The post of Team Manager will ensure that standards of practice are high and that quality, including the delivery of evidenced based systemic practice, is a consistent focus for the whole team.
Importantly, the Team Manager role will model key elements of Systemic Practice including:
- A strengths and relationship based approach
- Different perspectives and collaboration
- Family & Goal orientated plans which are SMART
- The value of systemic tools such as; genograms
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.