SW Locums are recruiting for a Senior?Advanced Social Worker for the Adults Team in Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. This role provides professional support and direction to social care staff in the Integrated Health and Social Care Team, playing a vital role in promoting quality, best practice and person centred-care in the service provision for Adults with physical disabilities and Older People in the locality.
All applicants will require an Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS Update Service and have current HCPC Registration.
SW Locums commitment to you:
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Fastest payment available to the industry via online banking ‘Faster Pay’ service.
- Free DBS application and compliance service
- Your own dedicated highly experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge of management, teams and career development.
You will be expected to:
- Provide professional support, leadership and line management/supervise to staff that form part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team that includes qualified and unqualified social worker, occupational therapists, rehabilitation workers and related support services.
- Provide leadership on risk and safeguarding and professional social work matters and to promote personalised care pathways ensuring choice and control for all eligible individuals.
- Work with others to influence and shape the local environment, to promote social inclusion and accessibility and ensure that identified needs are understood individually, by locality and fed into strategic commissioning.
- Monitor budgets and performance to ensure that Business Plan targets are met.
- Promote the benefits of, and shape, integrated working with health colleagues.
- Assist Team Managers in the day-to-day operational management of the assessment and care management service for older and physically disabled people who are the responsibility of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Alert the line manager to any increase in risks to individual service users on a regular basis, or immediately as required, and will seek advice on appropriate action.
- Take accountability for the quality of your work and take responsibility for maintaining and developing your professional knowledge and skills and contributing to the learning and development of others in accordance with their relevant professional body’s Code of Practice.
- Maintain your professional registration and Continuing Professional Development requirements with their relevant professional body.