SW Locums are recruiting for a 6 Qualified Social Workers to join the Discharge Planning team offering up to £28ph based either at Northampton General Hospital, Kettering General Hospital and or community environments. Due to the ranging location of these positions, access to your own transport is essential.
You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying UK experience within an Adult services focused Background.
By Working with SW Locums, you will work with an assigned dedicated consultant with whom you will unrivalled access to 7 days a week should you need it. SW Locums offer an early release payroll system where you will be paid the Tuesday following the week ending date in which you complete your timesheet.
Vacancy details and Person requirements
- You will be assessing, completing associated referral paperwork and will be facilitating discharge of complex cases form an acute hospital.
- Working in partnership with health colleagues and supporting Ward rounds,
- Tracking meetings and Delayed transfer of care reporting to manager.
- Working in a Timely manner (PACE guidelines) you will need to assess quickly to facilitate safe discharge as quickly as possible. There will be covering Eligibility / social acre contributions and also discussing Discharge to assess model with families.
- Community posts will be undertaking full eligibility assessments and finance discussions with service users who are discharged from hospital to a “discharge to assess” residential care home. This will involve full eligibility assessments / finance and all associated work (Best interest meetings / capacity assessments etc) to plan for discharge to permanent solution to meet Identified care needs. PACE will still be a high element as until the DTA bed is emptied another hospital discharge cannot enter
- Flexible to work in hospital and or community environments.
- Experience of using Carefirst is desirable
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- CQSW, CSS or Diploma in Social Work
- Professional Registration to work as A Social Worker
- Access to own Transport
- 2 Years PQ Experience