SW Locums are looking to engage the services of a System Engagement Lead for the Integrated Care and Commissioning Service in Keynsham, to support with implementing changes on Liquid Logic that support the operational service, streamline processes and ensure that required data is provided.
You will be required to work closely with the L Logic Organisation, the social care teams and the Council’s IT team.
The candidate needs to be able to explain Liquid Logic to social care staff in a way that makes it accessible to them.
PURPOSE OF JOB :
The Systems Engagement Lead will work with users, service managers and other stakeholders to support the transformation of care services through the introduction of new and improved processes and systems, and leading on the development of the social care case management system Liquidlogic and its accompanying finance system ContrOCC. They will represent the user community as a lead on best practice and champion for change.
The Systems Engagement Lead will support a number of projects and will work alongside system users, project managers and other officers to support the delivery the transformation programme.
- BCS foundation certificate in business analysis (or equivalent experience)
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of change management
- Experience of working in social care services
- Working knowledge of Liquidlogic and ContrOCC, or similar
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues of all levels across organisational boundaries
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Evidenced ability to interrogate data and present findings in verbal, written and pictorial form to inform and persuade an audience
- Evidenced ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Evidenced ability to lead on small-medium scale projects across organisational boundaries
- Evidenced ability to translate technical language into layman’s terms, and vice versa
- Experience of presenting to Executive Groups, Steering Groups and Team Meetings
- Experience of chairing meetings
With SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Promotion of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great pay rates paid, fast and accurately.
- Your own mature consultant, with long established experience within the industry.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.