SW Locums are currently recruiting for a UK experienced Social Worker with Social Work England registration who can demonstrate a continued level of experience of working within Mental Health Services in a similar role. If you have a specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults’ Services and hold a current Enhanced DBS we need to hear from you.
Benefits of working with SW Locums:
- You will receive the support and knowledge of your own personal experienced consultant 24/7
- Knowledge that your requirement and recruitment process will be managed by a vastly experienced, supportive and dedicated consultant.
- Free Enhanced DBS completed upon registration in a role.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fastest Payments available
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive up to £500 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role? and place it via SW Locums to receive £350 for bringing the business to SW Locums*
- Free on-going training opportunities and funding upon placement.
- Must have proven experience working in Childrens Services
Must have previous experience working within a Mental Health setting and completing assessments in line with the Care ACT 2014.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sean Wood; if you are interested in this position please click above to Apply Now button above now.
SW Locums follow the Government Guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme