SW Locums require a qualified social worker for the Adult Learning Disability Team in the Royal London Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
We require applicants with established UK experience of working with people with a learning disability. You will need to be able to demonstrate this with the support of references for the past 5 years of work.
Experience of working with young people in Transition desirable.
All Applicants must have a current Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or hold current registration with the DBS Update service.
Social Work England registration is essential.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme