SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced and Social Work England Registered Senior Practitioner to work in Front-Line Social Work in Lambeth.
Minimum requirements are:
• Must be Social Work England Registered
• At least 2 years experience of front line work social work i.e. court / CP / CIN / CLA
• Excellent written and verbal presentation • Experience of writing good quality court statements / child and family assessments / Child in Need Plans / Child Protection Plans
• Experience of working with a range of risk indicators – DA / Substance misuse / MH / Neglect / Physical Abuse / CSA etc
• Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
• Awareness of systemic principles / Signs of Safety
• Understanding of impact of contextual harm, it’s causes and solutions
• Awareness of what good or outstanding practice looks like
• Ability to manage their own time to a good standard
There is remote working offered with the addition of the consideration of condensed working.
At SW Locums you can look forward to: