SW Locums are looking for a Senior Practitioner to work in this well established and supportive Children in Need team in Lambeth.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children’s Services and be registered with Social Work England.
- Up to date professional and technical expertise in relation to children.
- Knowledge of complex social work theories and values, and research and how to apply these in practice using the latest and most relevant evidence.
- Working with children, young people and their families.
- Court report writing (initial, updating and final reports, care plans, CPRs and risk assessments).
- Attending court to give evidence and instruct counsel.
- Undertaking parenting, risk and children and family’s assessments.
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of proposed and actual legislation, statutory regulations and Government guidance and standards relevant to children.
- Relevant Experience – Pre or post qualifying Children’s Social Work experience within a statutory or voluntary setting.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.