SW Locums are looking for experienced social workers who have an interest in or experience of working with disabled children and young people are encouraged to apply for the opportunity to work in this developing service area in a supportive and friendly team in Lambeth.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills, a proven ability in multi-agency working and a passion for enabling disabled children and young people to achieve their potential.
What the client can offer:
- Free training for both the agency and permanent staff.
- Opportunity for career development across various services Resources like Contextual safeguarding teams, Court teams, Early help services and loads of community-based organisations that they partner with.
- Very exciting and vibrant work community with numerous groups like Choir, yoga, grief and bereavement support, bike safety scheme.
- You will receive supportive and regular supervision
- The current average caseload is 16 cases Excellent transport link Hybrid working
- Very stable Senior Management Team
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.