SW Locums are looking for a social worker to work with the social work team based with the North Living Well Centre in Lambeth. Most of the work is virtual but there will be occasions where face to face work is needed.
The client will consider social workers with less than 2 years UK experience.
The work will focus on doing social care work under the Care Act, including assessments of need and safeguarding as well as work using the Mental Capacity Act and Mental Health Act.
The client will expect the worker to take part in the duty system which may or may not include occasional attendance at the Civic Centre.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- Rest assured, we will look after you.
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.