SW Locums are seeking an accomplished, UK experienced Team Manager to work the Children With Disabilities Team in Lambeth.
• Managing the case loads of 6 social workers.
• Promote a high standard of recording by workers and quality assure the standard of recording via the supervision process.
• Ensure that the professional development needs of all staff are met by regular supervision and review, in accordance with the Council’s policy; recorded on appropriate systems and a copy given to each member of staff. • Support mentoring and coaching to enhance quality of practice.
• Attending a number of meetings in ensuring care planning and decisions are made in the best interest of the child. / Children Such as childcare reviews, child protection conferences, legal planning meetings, Legal tracking, resource panels, complex needs panel whereby joint funding is required court hearings, adoption tracking, placement tracking, NEET tracking, placement stability tracking, semi-independent placement tracking.
• Using evidence-based practice, work with staff on the development and implementation of quality standards and procedures that will ensure continuous improvement in service delivery. • Quality assurance of a number of reports such as the CPR, Lac reviews reports, Statutory visits, court reports including care plan, statements, Viability assessments, parenting assessments, pathway plans, Peps, social workers cases, monthly supervision audits and a number of other reports.
• Liaising with Service manager and Assistant Director regarding high profile or complex cases, unallocated work and performance issues within the Team. • Attending Scrutiny Panel to discuss team performance and discuss strategic to improve services and performance
• Lead, motivate, nurture and monitor direct reports and multi-agency professionals where appropriate, ensuring the services provided are effective and delivering positive outcomes.
SW Locums will provide you with:
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.