SW Locums are looking for a Qualified Social Worker with Experience in Children and Family Referral Assessment for this post.
You must hold right to work in the UK and be registered with Social Work England.
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation
- Knowledge of child protection policy, procedures and practice
- Knowledge of theory regarding best practice in child and family assessment and planning
- Knowledge of issues faced by children and families from ethnic minority communities and other minority groups
Ability to analyse data and formulate plans for intervention and service provision for children and their families
Ability to work in partnership with parents, carers, and other agencies
Ability to undertake direct work with children, young people, parents and carers
Ability to produce clear, literate and appropriate records, reports and correspondence for a wide range of readership
Ability to organise own work
Ability to recognise the limits of own accountability and responsibility, and to seek appropriate support, advice and supervision
An ability to use Information Technology, or a commitment to learn
SW Locums provide:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.