SW Locums are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for a Team Manager position in Referral & Assessment Service in Lewisham.
ALL applicants must have extensive UK experience in Team Management within children’s services and hold right to work in the UK
This is a well structured, stable and supportive team.
- As a team manager, you will be a key member of our leadership team.
- You will manage a team of 5-6 social workers and you will be responsible for the professional development of your staff.
- You will lead on practice improvement in your team and service area using ‘Signs of Safety’ as our practice framework.
You will be a skilled and reflective practitioner and leader and will have a clear vision of what good practice with children and families looks like. You will be able to use and analyse performance data effectively to support our work with children and families.
The Teams social workers benefit from working in small, supportive teams with caseloads on average between 15-20 children.
The Teams dedicated PSW and workforce team supports professional development across the service so that you will;
- Be supported through our comprehensive learning and development offer, which includes subscriptions to ‘Research in Practice’ and ‘Making Research Count’.
- Receive regular supervision and appraisal.
- Have 1-1 practice development coaching as a case holder, and professional development coaching as a manager.
- Have access to regular ‘Signs of Safety’ training and the opportunity to become a practice leader through attending our bespoke practice leader course.
- Whilst the service is primarily based in Laurence House, we operate a (60/40) hybrid working approach as determined by service requirements.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme