SW Locums are looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker with a history of working in Adult Services. All applicants must have their Social Work England Registration and to have worked in Adult Services prior to gaining their Degree.
Working in a generic adults community team, based in the South Locality.
- Applied knowledge of Community Care Legislation and subsequent guidance,
including Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act 1983.
- Experience of completing assessments and support plans and generating
these through information technology.
- Experience of providing assessment and care management services to a multicultural population.
- Experience of applying financial consideration to own activities, monitoring
expenditure through reviewing individual needs and ensuring true value for
money is delivered.
Your role will be to contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as
part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and
promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously
To identify individual needs through assessment.
To plan and co-design individual support plans.
To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out.
To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst
managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national
and service procedures and guidance.
SW Locums guarantees you:
- Unbroken support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable Social Work Specialist consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation voucher scheme, offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Access to Shopping voucher scheme with all major high street stores*
* Terms and conditions apply.