SW Locums need to find a UK experienced, Hospital Social Worker with experience in Hospital discharge in Merton.
All applicants must have current Social Work England Registration, and hold an Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS Update Service.
You must have proven experience of discharge to assess process as per the Hospital Discharge operational model guidance from August 2020 and February 2021
- Experienced in working towards meeting short deadlines;
- Experience to timely undertake joint assessments with our health partners;
- Experience and with excellent understanding of the CHC framework
- Very good English written grammar and ability to write comprehensive, strength based Care Act assessments, Risk assessment; safeguarding enquiries and other professional reports;
- Experience in the role of Safeguarding Enquiry Officer
- Excellent customer service manner, able to have comprehensive, clear conversations with diverse customer/ carers/ family groups and abilities;
- Must be assertive and not afraid to hold difficult conversations
- Excellent time keeping
- To be able to manage your workload and be fluent in using various IT tools in assistance of the workload management;
- To have an IT experience and are able to use Microsoft teams, Zoom as assistive communication/ assessment tools
- A car driver and preferably live within short drive of Lb Merton
- Excellent team player and able to recognise professional boundaries and responsibilities; recognise professional limits and seeks timely supervision.
SW Locums will provide you with:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.