SW Locums are currently recruiting for a number of UK experienced Social Workers to join the Initial Assessment Team in Newham.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake Single Assessments within the team in order to improve situation for vulnerable children.
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- minimum of 2years post-qualified experience
Benefits of joining this team:
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Ensuring children and young people are listened to and practice is focused on their needs and experiences, particularly where they cannot represent themselves.
- Safeguard children and young people at risk.
- Take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- Gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- Formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives and support others to do so.
- Maintain case records, keeping them up to date to provide concise and accurate information about a service user’s circumstances and plans.
- Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods.
- Carrying out court work.
- Working as part of an effective team.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- Rest assured, we will look after you.
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.